Why make the switch to LED lights?
- Most LED's (light-emitting diodes) have a 50,000 + hour life span. That means if you were to keep them on for 12 hours a day they would last more than 12 years.
- LED low voltage lights operate at a safe 12V or 24V DC (Direct Current). LED replacement bulbs contain high power LED chips that are a direct replacement for the incandescent and halogen bulbs you are currently using. (all low voltage LEDs on this site are 24V DC)
- LEDs produce a minimal amount of heat and the bulbs remain cool to the touch.
- LEDs can reduce your energy costs by up to 90 percent.
- LEDs are made from non toxic-materials and contain no mercury.
- LEDs are solid state with no filaments and are virtually unbreakable.
- LEDs are the most environmentally friendly lighting product available today.
- LEDs are the future of lighting and the future is here now.
Please call 020 3137 7283 or email email@example.com if you have questions or if you would like to discuss your project.