In the unlikely event that you should experience a product failure please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com, please include as much information as possible, including the fault, order number, order date.
Our warranty is provided in addition to any statutory legal rights.
1. Duration of Warranty
This warranty applies to all Lite Centric products for 2 years from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
2. Repair or Replacement
Should a Lite Centric product fail to function within the warranty period, Lite Centric will on its sole discretion provide a replacement free of charge or repair the defective components in accordance with the terms set out below. Purchasers shall bear the cost of the removal and return of any product subject to a warranty claim and that of installing any replacement product provided. Any other costs, including but not limited to replacement costs upon installation; costs caused from failures of the installation or other damages and/or consequential damages are not covered by this warranty. Replacement products shall as far as possible match the specification of the original but may have superior performance characteristics in line with ongoing product development.
3. Return of a Defective Product
The purchaser making a warranty claim shall contact Lite Centric at firstname.lastname@example.org (or their authorised representative) at the earliest opportunity to be provided with an address for return of the product. On receipt of returned product/s the validity of the claim will be checked. Proof of purchase will be required. Lite Centric reserves the right to conduct diagnostic examination of any defective or failed product to determine patterns of usage and cause of failure and reserves the right to be the sole judge as to whether a returned product is defective within the terms of this warranty.
4. Notes / Conditions of Warranty
This warranty applies only to defects in materials and workmanship and only where Lite Centric products are properly handled, stored, installed, wired and maintained in accordance with electrical safety standards and wiring regulations.
This warranty does not constitute any inference as to the suitability of any product for any purpose. In no event shall Lite Centric be liable for any other costs or damages including lost profits, incidental, special or consequential damages.
Warranty claims will be invalid in the event of :
- Product damage due to abuse, unauthorised alteration or modification, accident, fire, flood, lightning, rodents, insects, negligence or acts of God. Product installation by unqualified persons.
- Product modification, disassembly or attempted repair by non Lite Centric staff.
- Product installation or storage in ‘abnormal’ conditions or locations, including but not limited to those where: Ambient Temperatures are in excess of 60 Deg C.
- Installation in areas of excessive humidity.
- Any product subjected to excessive mechanical stress, or physical damage. Inadequate heat sinking provision for any unhoused ‘bare PCB’ type LED product.
- Chemical contamination or damage from salt laden air.
- Damage from use of pressure washers or other mechanical cleaners.
- Improper use of ‘sanitising products’ and maintenance using improper or unapproved chemical compounds/solvents. Unauthorised use of parts or accessories not manufactured by Lite Centric in conjunction with Lite Centric Products.
- ‘Constant Voltage’ (CV) Lite Centric LED Products supplied with incorrect voltage. ‘Constant Current’ (CC) Lite Centric LED products supplied with incorrect current.
- Incorrect layout, cutting and connection of wiring; intermittent or improper mains electrical supply. Product/s having damaged serial number, cable or certificate labels.
- Product/s, which have been installed more than once or have not been returned promptly and directly to Lite Centric for fault diagnosis and testing.
5. Warranty contacts
Warranty claims can be made only by the original purchaser by contacting Lite Centric at email@example.com.
6. Implied Terms
6.1 Subject to sub-clause 6.2, any condition or warranty, which would otherwise be implied, is excluded.
6.2 Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation avoids or prohibits provisions in a contract excluding or modifying the application of or exercise of or liability under such condition or warranty, the condition or warranty shall be deemed to be included in this warranty. However the liability of Lite Centric for any breach of such condition or warranty shall be limited, at the option of Lite Centric, to the following:
i. If the breach relates to any Lite Centric Product:
ii. the replacement or the supply of equivalent Lite Centric Product;
iii. repair of product (excluding costs of removal and installation);
iv. payment of the cost of replacement or of acquiring equivalent product; or
v. payment of the cost of repair of product (excluding costs of removal and installation).